Jim Vondran 630-968-2087 x11
City of Naperville:
Residency: Lisle Township, Naperville Township, and the City of Naperville.
Senior (minimum age): 65
Disabled: Meet RTA requirements
General Public: Must be City of Naperville, Naperville Township or Lisle Township resident
Other Eligibility Requirements: Registration required.
Trip must start or end within the Ride DuPage Boundaries.
No airport trips.
- Lisle Township – 4711 Indiana, Lisle, IL 60532
- Naperville Township – 139 Water Street, Naperville, IL 60540
- Wheatland Township – 4232 Tower Court, Naperville, IL 60564
- Registration times Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:30
Appointment needed? No
Registration allowed by mail? Yes
Registration allowed by phone? No
Eligibility documentation required: Photo ID and proof of residency
As of September 1, 2013 – $2.00 flag pull and $1.00 per mile.
View/Print a copy of the –
- Naperville Township Rider’s Guide
- Lisle Township Rider’s Guide
- Wheatland Township Rider’s Guide
- City of Naperville’s Rider’s Guide
Title VI Program Notice:
“No person in the United States shall on the ground of race, color, or national origin be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.” (42 USC 2000d)